Our past, present and future
Formed in 2004 from the successful merger of two complementary organisations; a highly regarded professional services company and a customer focused support services business, we have delivered outstanding cloud consultancy services and enjoyed consistent year-on-year growth. We’re proud of the service and support we provide our clients and our unparalleled customer retention rates demonstrate our commitment to this.
In 2015 we became part of the iomart Group, one of the UK’s leading independent cloud computing companies.
SystemsUp delivers successful cloud transformation projects to the public and private sectors. Our clients range from high profile government departments, FTSE 100 and global blue chip companies, to smaller specialist organisations across all markets.
We’ve built up a partner ecosystem with top cloud technology companies including Microsoft, AWS and VMware, as well as system integrators such as Insight, Bytes and XMA. This allows us to deploy solutions through direct engagements or through white labelling.
Our skillset includes
- Public, Hybrid and Private Cloud
- Configuration/System Management
- Mobile Management
- Data Analytics
- Business Continuity
- Storage and Security
SystemsUp is committed to industry best practice, methodology and accreditation. These principles have fostered an environment of technical excellence and consistently successful delivery of projects and services by our extensive team of cloud facilitators.Let Us Help
Why Choose Us?
Benefits of working with SystemsUp
- At SystemsUp we believe in working in close partnership with our clients to deliver value and professionalism.
- We recognise that trust is important in a relationship and can provide multiple references and case studies.
- All our staff are permanent employees – this ensures consistent delivery and quality to our partners.
- Highly-skilled technical consultants hold multiple vendor accreditations.
- Technology and vendor agnostic.
- Deliver bespoke, client-focused and business-centric solutions.
- Solutions designed and implemented with security in mind from the start.
- Highly experienced in delivering complex, secure and accredited government solutions across private and public cloud.
- Established project delivery methodologies and project management processes.
- Our consultant cloud facilitators work closely with your internal staff to ensure knowledge transfer, relevant training and a successful handover are completed.
- Ensure solutions delivered can be effectively supported long term.
Accreditation is fundamental to the way SystemsUp operate; it’s in our DNA
Accreditation emphasises quality assurance and a commitment to continuous quality enhancement. This assures our clients and provides them independent validation that we are truly experts in our field.
Accreditations have enabled SystemsUp to build strategic partnerships with the leaders in public cloud; Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google. SystemsUp are continually looking to grow our partnership ecosystem, aligning with technology providers who are recognised as leaders by analysts such as Forrester and Gartner.
SystemsUp have built a culture where consultants can strive, excel and work together towards our mission “To be recognised as the best vendor agnostic cloud consultancy in the UK.”